Sunday 14 July 2013

Bev Hisey

On Dundas near Ossington there is a little textiles/furniture shop that houses Bev Hisey's carpets, pillows, and some furniture that she's sourced. I love peeking in and checking out the carpets she has displayed on the wall. Not surprisingly, her home in Toronto is as punchy and artful as her designs. I especially love the gem carpets and the unique artwork.


Sigh. This scissor print is by Alanna Cavanagh.
  


These are 10" records from the 50's and 60's that have been put on wooden boxes so they float from the wall. 


How unexpected to have a yardstick in this bathroom. Random but now unwelcome! 


This is my all time favorite element from her house. The original Jansen swim signage. If I ever see one of these I will snatch it up no questions asked! 

More photos of her house can be seen over on Design Sponge



No comments:

Post a Comment