Wednesday 22 January 2014

Ginger Tea Hot Toddy and Jordy's Glorious Return

Hey guys!

How is your winter going? My spirits have been known to drop in late January about as drastically as the temperature outside, but this year I'm feeling ok. Well, as ok as one can feel when its -40 out. 

I'm having a lot of fun with my column for She Does the City. My newest post just went live, you can check it out HERE. I love developing recipes and styling the photos. I got the cups and tray from BYOB and the background branches from sad Christmas trees on the curb. My brother Mike is doing the photography and it's really fun working on this with him. Get the link to his tumblr HERE. (http://mike-morris.tumblr.com/)

Here are some pictures of the cocktail...




My spirits are also high because my long time friend Jordy is visiting from Korea. I met Jordy at alternative high school, a place where the student lounge area had a big yin yang on the floor and we called our teachers by their first name. Where one of our assignments was to list all the qualities we wanted in a mate. For grades. 

Jordan is smart as a fox, caring and hilarious. When he's around I remember how loud my laugh can be. It can be seriously shockingly loud. So welcome back boisterous laugh and welcome home Jordan! 



Us at New Years a few years back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment