Saturday 11 January 2014

She Makes Cocktails


I've got some good news, I'll be writing a regular cocktail column for She Does the City. My first post went up last night so please check that out! (link HERE)

All the recipes will be developed and styled by myself and photographed by my brother Michael Morris. I'm going to focus on recipes that are fresh, simple to make and creative. Think lots of DIY elements and no recipes with 15 ingredients, because who can afford that or even bother.

I've been wanting to write for She Does the City for a long time so I'm really pleased with this new development! Mike and I worked on these photos in December just for fun and I really wanted to find them a good home. I think this collaboration with She Does the City is a perfect fit. Stay tuned xx

No comments:

Post a Comment