Sunday 2 June 2013

Getaway







Right before Lucas left for a six week tour, we were lucky to go up to his cottage for a short getaway. It was really nice to find that after seven months of a solid relationship, I could become even more bonded to him. These pictures were taken when we canoed over to the next lake. We spent the day sipping on beers from Muskoka Brewery, dipping our feet in the water, enjoying the heat on our shoulders, and just talking to each other.  Tomorrow I'm flying to Cincinnati to spend some time with my friend Sam and then I'll be taking a bus to Columbus, Ohio to catch one of Lucas' shows on the tour! I'm excited to see them play off of their third album, released last Tuesday. I'll be back on Monday with a new cocktail! Have a great week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment